- Skin must be completely clean and dry.
- Cut out the design of your choice and remove the transparent paper cover.
- Place tattoo face down on skin.
- Rub back of tattoo firmly with damp cloth or sponge for 10-20 seconds.
- Gently lift corner of tattoo to check if it is transferring. If it has transferred, gently peel off paper. If not, press down again and wet again.
- After removing the paper, wait a few minutes before gently washing with water. Pat dry the tattoo.
- If treated carefully your tattoo will last for several days.
- To remover use cold cream or baby oil. Rubbing alcohol will remove the tattoo instantly.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS
WARNING: Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive.